The greatest technology for work in the field arises from many clever ideas.
Many years of experience, an up-to-date production site and the commitment of the entire staff are the guarantee for optimum quality and enormous flexibility. SAUTER 3-point front linkages & PTO kits keep with the latest technological developments. These are only some reasons why SAUTER is well-known in agriculture.
Our in-house design office is equipped with up-to-date CAD systems and calculation software. Here, our innovative ideas are developed and prepared for production.
We attach great importance to the fact that as many parts as possible are produced in-house; for those a big raw material stock is available.
Correct torch cutting and modern plasma oxygen cutting create the conditions for precise welding and bending components.
2 welding robots produce large quantities of components that would normally requiring intense welding work from 10 manual welding stations.
3 automatic lathes provide increased availability, especially for newly developed drive parts.
6 machining centers with specially designed jigs and fixtures and a large tool shop guarantee precise and efficient production.
The modern powder coating system is a guarantee of non-polluting and high-grade paint finish.
With this extensive in-house production, we are able to solve every engineering task required in the company.
Owing to a large stock, SAUTER can guarantee short delivery periods. Parts and implements are perfectly packed and exactly commissioned. Dispatched every day.
Stocker-Crew supply Sauter 3-point front linkages & PTO kits to suit many brands of tractor. Including:
Claas, Deutz-Fahr, John Deere and New Holland.
Sauter is: Optimum Quality
- Matching load transmission into the tractor structure.
- Two double-acting cylinders with hardened and hard-chrome plated piston rods.
- Straight-through lifting power transmission (see technical data).
- The strong bottom links are removable without any tools and easily pivotable upwards.
- A generously dimensioned float adapter which can be easily locked, makes for optimum adjustment to surface conditions of all front-end implements.
Sauter is: Latest Technology
Cast support of bottom links unites stability with good shape.
Reversing valve with the following functions:
- Double-acting (for implements requiring lifting and pressing)
- Lifting and lowering, locking (safe transport, no unintended lowering of the front-end implements possible)
- With integrated reducing throttle on request
Sauter is: Compact Design
- Integrated shunt coupling in favourable position.
- All points of rotation can be lubricated, long-life slide bearings.
- Walterscheid catch hooks.
Everything started in a blacksmith shop in a little village. More than 100 years ago the grandfather of today’s owner, Hans Sauter, founded the family business SAUTER. In the course of many years the little blacksmith shop became a modern structural steel and engineering works. Since 1980 the company has specialized in development, production and sale of front linkages and front PTOs.
To build a system whose function and design fits perfectly to each tractor type – These are the requirements that the SAUTER team wants to meet. At the moment, implements for the tractor brands DEUTZ-FAHR, JOHN DEERE, CLAAS and NEW HOLLAND are built. Up-to-date technology, optimum quality and the commitment of the whole staff helped the company to take a strong position in the market.
A solid and practice-oriented design, excellent powder coating and optimum suitability are only some of the special advantages that SAUTER can offer today to its customers. Great technology for the work in the field arises from many innovative concepts.